Become a crucial member of our marketing & communications team and take full responsibility for content creation, editorial planning, and quantitative and qualitative content audits.
• As Content Marketing Manager you will be an essential part of our creative team to draft, create, and distribute new marketing material in coordination with Dev, Product and Research Teams to discuss which topics to cover.
• You will be utilizing our core creative tool stack in Adobe Creative Cloud to create appealing marketing assets such as Case Studies, OnePagers, Solution Designs, WhitePapers, FAQs, Checklists, Landing Pages, Press Releases, Feature Announcements and Product Release Notes.
• You have the chance to become a part of our growing marketing team and have a huge impact on our inbound marketing activities with your skills in copywriting, graphic design and particularly video editing for How-to-Videos, Demo Videos, and Webinars.
• We offer flexible working hours and up to 100% remote conditions with the potential to work from any place in the world.
• As an innovative company, we support your participation in industry events, workshops, webinars, and advanced trainings - your ideas, feedback and suggestions are much appreciated and taken seriously.
• As a basis for your creations, you will conduct industry research for trending topics suitable to be placed in our blog and social media channels to increase popularity and brand awareness.
• You will take responsibility of content administration on our website, newsletter, blog, LinkedIn, and YouTube channels and track their performance involving the evaluation of KPIs.
• With On-Page SEO, keyword analysis, and generation of backlinks, you will put us way ahead in terms of Search Engine Optimization.
• You will be working closely with our product and development team to specify features and improvements worth communicating to our partners and prospects.
• With your deep knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and additional creative tools, you support our brand messaging and the popularity of our Server-Side Ad Insertion platform.
• 2+ years of proven track record in B2B or B2C marketing
• Proven skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, PremierePro)
• Portfolio of product marketing deliverables and content marketing assets
• Excellent copywriting, storytelling, editing, communication, and presentation skills
• Proven ability to understand complex technologies and extract value propositions for different audiences
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism, or comparable
• Willingness to grow with your obligations and challenges within the fast-moving MediaTech industry
• Ability to both think strategically and make last minute tactical decisions, juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical abilities, with experience in prioritizing market opportunities
• Ability to provide consultative input based on market insights
• Attention to detail and discipline to follow established processes or create new processes as needed
• Demonstrated success in obtaining market insights and shaping product requirements
• Flawless English language skills in both written and verbal are required
As a plus:
• Experience in marketing or related functions in an agile software development company
• Experience in pre-sales activities or in other customer-facing roles
• Worked within the TV, OTT, AdTech or MediaTech industry
What we offer:
• You will be working in a very committed, innovative and fast growing team with great team spirit and low hierarchies.
• We are flexible in working hours, whether onsite or remote.
• In our business environment of the multimedia industry, you will have large impact with what you do on global target markets.
• You will use state-of-the-art Marketing Technology tools.
• We support your participation in exciting industry events, workshops and advanced trainings if applicable.
• We are an on-site and remote-working team with head-offices in Germany. We always strive to constantly improve our ways of working together. Ideas, feedback and suggestions are welcome and taken seriously.
• We invest in growth and education of our team members.
• Free choice of hardware and bring-your-own-device policy.
• You will be facing Class-A customers and top-level partners within the Tech and Entertainment industry.
• Use the opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up building innovative MediaTech solutions, join Nowtilus now!
Zkušební doba: 6 měsíců
Do: na neurčito
Work on-site or remote from your happy place!
Mám zájem o tuto práci
O tuto pozici se můžeš ucházet snadno pomocí svého profilu v sociální síti nebo si vytvoř svůj navždy bezplatný Seasonary účet.
Už máš Seasonary účet? Přihlásit
Mohlo by se ti také líbit
Genuss- und Aktivhotel Sonnenburg
2.200,00 EUR / Měsíc
Product Manager for Serverside.ai Audio (m/ž/div)