Become the driver to launch our Server-Side Ad-Insertion platform for top-tier customers such as leading video streaming publishers, broadcasters, and telco operators. Take full responsibility for the technical onboarding to manage a successful go-to-market phase.
• As the Senior Technical Project Manager, you will be an essential part of our very committed and experienced product team and guide the integration process of Serverside.ai for our customers.
• We offer flexible working hours and up to 100% remote conditions (freelance) with the potential to work from any place in the world.
• You will be using state of the art tools like Jira and Confluence to manage the onboarding projects.
• You have the chance to become a part of our rising products engagements with emerging technologies like Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence and much more.
• As a company, we support your participation in industrial events, workshops, and advanced trainings.
• We are constantly improving our ways of cooperation. Your ideas, feedback and suggestions are much appreciated and taken seriously.
Working closely with our product management to require and prioritize customer-centric features and functionality to execute on a customer roadmap. With your experience in Streaming and IT projects you coordinate internal and external stakeholders to deliver on agreed business objectives and timelines.
• Jointly with the customer and internal teams define the onboarding and launch project and its objectives
• Create a project plan
• Manage the project plan
• Coordinate and manage resources
• Monitor and report on progress
• Control changes and deviations
• Manage risks and issues
• Finalize the project
• Document the project
• Evaluate the project
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Proven experience in project management
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong technical background in Media- and Ad-Tech and OTT workflows
• Experience with agile methodology
• Experience with various software development methodologies
• Good understanding of software development life cycle
• Familiarity with various computer systems and networks
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Good organizational skills
• 3+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager or comparable positions
• Leadership, coaching or mentoring experience
• Led an IT project that successfully delivered a new software system on time and within budget
• Managed a project that successfully upgraded an existing software system
• Led a project that successfully developed and implemented a new business process
• Managed a project that successfully deployed a new IT system
• Led a project that successfully launched a new product or service for a customer
• Managed a project that successfully redeveloped an existing product or service
• Managed a project that was successful in meeting its objectives
• Experience in the field of Streaming, IP TV, OTT TV, and Digital Media is a plus
• Fluent English language skills both written and verbal is required
What we offer:
• You will be working in a very committed, innovative and fast growing team with great team spirit and low hierarchies.
• We are flexible in working hours, whether onsite or remote.
• In our business environment of the multimedia industry, you will have large impact with what you do on global target markets.
• You will use state of the art technologies and standards like HLS, DASH, Low Latency Streaming, Header Bidding, Current Video Codecs, Cloud/ Edge Computing and more.
• We support your participation in exciting industry events, workshops and advanced trainings if applicable.
• We are an on-site and remote-working team with head-offices in Germany. We always strive to constantly improve our ways of working together. Ideas, feedback and suggestions are welcome and taken seriously.
• We invest in growth and education of our team members.
• Free choice of hardware and bring-your-own-device policy.
• You will be facing Class-A customers and top-level partners within the Tech and Entertainment industry.
• Use the opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up building innovative MediaTech solutions, join Nowtilus now!
Zkušební doba: 6 měsíců
Do: na neurčito
Work on-site or remote from your happy place!
Mám zájem o tuto práci
O tuto pozici se můžeš ucházet snadno pomocí svého profilu v sociální síti nebo si vytvoř svůj navždy bezplatný Seasonary účet.
Už máš Seasonary účet? Přihlásit
Mohlo by se ti také líbit
Učňovská praxe Duales Studium "Int. Tourismus- & Eventmanagement" (m/ž/div)
SRH Dresden School of Management | DSM
Učňovská praxe Restaurantfachfrau / Restaurantfachmann (m/ž/div)
WEIßE FLOTTE SACHSEN GmbH