Become an important part of our Software-as-a-Service platform team and take responsibility for frontend and backend development tasks in our modern tech stack.
• You have the chance to become a part of our rising products engagements with emerging technologies like Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence and much more.
• You will be working in a growing and very committed and experienced team with great team spirit.
• As Nowtilus, we support your participation in industrial events, workshops, and advanced trainings.
• We offer flexible working hours and up to 100% remote conditions (freelance) with the potential to work from any place in the world.
• We are constantly improving our ways of cooperation. Your ideas, feedback and suggestions are much appreciated and taken seriously.
Working closely with our product management and customer onboarding team to specify features and continuously improve our software system. With your deep knowledge in backend and frontend development, you support the team in improving and stabilizing our Server-Side Ad Insertion platform based on Node.js micro services and ReactJS frontend.
• Direct collaboration with the operation, management team and customers on requirements and solution design
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality as part our ReactJS/ NodeJS stack.
• Apply testing methodologies (e.g., unit, regression, integration) and maintain test cases to ensure optimal performance and usability
• Perform code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices
• Participate in design and architecture reviews
• Write technical documentation for web applications
• Troubleshooting issues and identifying potential improvements
• 5+ years of experience with both front-end and back-end development
• English language skills both written and verbal is required, German is a plus
• A track record of successful delivery of complex software projects
• Proven experience with multiple programming languages and frameworks
• Keen eye for details to spot errors or potential problems in code easily
• Ability to monitor applications for performance issues and implement fixes as needed
• Basic experience in development of iOS/Android mobile application is a plus
• Experience in customer care and 1st/2nd and 3rd Level support is a plus
• Strong understanding of project goals and customer needs
• Passionate about audio/video streaming and digital media distribution
• Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and find creative solutions to problems
• Strong understanding of database systems, APIs and ability to efficiently query data
• Familiar with DevOps culture and effective collaborate in a continuous delivery environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Comfortable working in a cloud-based environment
• A passion for continuous learning and keeping up with the latest technology trends
• Strong understanding of how to create scalable and secure web applications
• A deep understanding of software architecture and design patterns
• Unit testing and debugging skills
What we offer:
• You will be working in a very committed, innovative and fast growing team with great team spirit and low hierarchies.
• We are flexible in working hours, whether onsite or remote.
• In our business environment of the multimedia industry, you will have large impact with what you do on global target markets.
• You will use state of the art technologies and standards like HLS, DASH, Low Latency Streaming, Header Bidding, Current Video Codecs, Cloud/ Edge Computing and more.
• We support your participation in exciting industry events, workshops and advanced trainings if applicable.
• We are an on-site and remote-working team with head-offices in Germany. We always strive to constantly improve our ways of working together. Ideas, feedback and suggestions are welcome and taken seriously.
• We invest in growth and education of our team members.
• Free choice of hardware and bring-your-own-device policy.
• You will be facing Class-A customers and top-level partners within the Tech and Entertainment industry.
• Use the opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up building innovative MediaTech solutions, join Nowtilus now!
Zkušební doba: 6 měsíců
Do: na neurčito
Work on-site or remote from your happy place!
Mám zájem o tuto práci
O tuto pozici se můžeš ucházet snadno pomocí svého profilu v sociální síti nebo si vytvoř svůj navždy bezplatný Seasonary účet.
Už máš Seasonary účet? Přihlásit
Mohlo by se ti také líbit
Učňovská praxe Koch / Köchin (m/ž/div)
900,00 EUR / Měsíc