Become a leading part of our Software-as-a-Service platform team and take full responsibility for quality assurance tasks in our modern tech stack.
• As Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be an essential part of our very committed and experienced Scrum team and build features from concept to production.
• We offer flexible working hours and up to 100% remote conditions (freelance) with the potential to work from any place in the world.
• You will be using state of the art integration and end-2-end QA tools improve our micro service-based software system.
• You have the chance to become a part of our rising products engagements with emerging technologies like Edge Computing, new frontend and backend frameworks, Artificial Intelligence and much more.
• As a company, we support your participation in industrial events, workshops, and advanced trainings.
• We are constantly improving our ways of cooperation. Your ideas, feedback and suggestions are much appreciated and taken seriously.
Working closely with our product management and development team to specify tests and continuously improve our software system. With your deep knowledge in testing frameworks, you support the team in improving and stabilizing our Server-Side Ad Insertion platform.
• Design and implement a system for automated software and system test plans and strategies
• Work with the development and QA-team on the translation of manual into automated tests
• Identify, document and report defects and verify their resolution to improve the quality of the software product or system.
• Collaborating with developers and other stakeholders to understand requirements and identify potential issues.
• Ensuring that all testing is completed in a timely manner and within budget
• Mentor junior QA staff
• Ability to think critically and identify potential issues with a product before it goes to market
• A solid understanding of testing methodologies and tools (integration and end-2-end testing)
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with developers, managers, and other stakeholders.
• Strong attention to detail and take pride in their work
• Proactive and always looking for ways to improve the quality of the products they work on.
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks
• Passion for technology and a desire to stay current on the latest trends
• 3+ years of experience in executing and leading the testing process for a software product or system
• Knowledgeable in developing and implementing effective test cases and scripts that cover all aspects of the software
• Proven experience in performing manual and automated tests on the software product or system
• Creating detailed bug reports and tracking them until they are resolved
• Ability to show up-to-date knowledge of testing tools and techniques
• Participating in reviews of the software product or system with other stakeholders
What we offer:
• You will be working in a very committed, innovative and fast growing team with great team spirit and low hierarchies.
• We are flexible in working hours, whether onsite or remote.
• In our business environment of the multimedia industry, you will have large impact with what you do on global target markets.
• You will use state of the art technologies and standards like HLS, DASH, Low Latency Streaming, Header Bidding, Current Video Codecs, Cloud/ Edge Computing and more.
• We support your participation in exciting industry events, workshops and advanced trainings if applicable.
• We are an on-site and remote-working team with head-offices in Germany. We always strive to constantly improve our ways of working together. Ideas, feedback and suggestions are welcome and taken seriously.
• We invest in growth and education of our team members.
• Free choice of hardware and bring-your-own-device policy.
• You will be facing Class-A customers and top-level partners within the Tech and Entertainment industry.
• Use the opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up building innovative MediaTech solutions, join Nowtilus now!
Zkušební doba: 6 měsíců
Do: na neurčito
Work on-site or remote from your happy place!
Mám zájem o tuto práci
O tuto pozici se můžeš ucházet snadno pomocí svého profilu v sociální síti nebo si vytvoř svůj navždy bezplatný Seasonary účet.
Už máš Seasonary účet? Přihlásit
Mohlo by se ti také líbit
Učňovská praxe Koch / Köchin (m/ž/div)
900,00 EUR / Měsíc