Become a crucial member of our marketing & communications team and take full responsibility to ensure that marketing activities, processes, and technology work effectively in favor of our growth efforts.
• As Digital Marketing Manager you will be an essential part of our marketing operations team to actively manage and optimize our communication channels and distribute our valuable marketing assets.
• You will administrate our comprehensive selection of outputs such as websites, blog, landing pages, social media accounts, newsletters, press releases, trade shows, and webinars.
• You have the chance to become a part of our rising marketing team and have a huge impact on our growth with your skillset in diverse areas such as social media marketing, online advertising (PPC, SEA), content management systems (CMS), search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, and public relations (PR).
• We offer flexible working hours and up to 100% remote conditions with the potential to work from any place in the world.
• As an innovative company, we support your participation in industry events, workshops, webinars, and advanced trainings - your ideas, feedback and suggestions are much appreciated and taken seriously.
• Your goal will be to enhance our current marketing processes with advanced approaches such as A/B testing, marketing automation, and account-based marketing.
• You will take responsibility in preparation of trade shows and online events, engage in partner relations and join pre-sales activities to directly recognize the impact on our leads and opportunities.
• To validate our activities, you will support in monitoring and analyzing our marketing performance regarding website, social, SEO and PPC by conducting advanced reporting and visualization of existing and required data with different tools.
• You will support the Head of Marketing in utilizing this input to adjust our marketing strategy and tactical decisions to achieve the best possible performance, always while conducting market research and respecting insights and data from our fast-moving industry.
• With your deep knowledge in popular marketing technology tools, you support our brand messaging and the popularity of our Server-Side Ad Insertion platform.
Was wir erwarten
• 2+ years of proven track record in B2B or B2C marketing
• Proven skills in popular marketing technology in the field of CRM (e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce) and CMS (e.g., Wix, WordPress), basics in HTML/CSS
• Solutions-based, customer-centric marketing experience
• First experiences with PPC tools like Google Ads or LinkedIn Ads
• Excellent analytical skills and experienced with marketing performance tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Optimizely)
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism, or comparable
• Willingness to grow with your obligations and challenges within the fast-moving field of MediaTech
• Ability to both think strategically and make last minute tactical decisions, juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical abilities, with experience in prioritizing market opportunities
• Ability to provide consultative input based on market insights
• Attention to detail and discipline to follow established processes or create new processes as needed
• Demonstrated success in obtaining market insights and shaping product requirements
• Flawless English language skills in both written and verbal are required
As a plus:
• Experience in marketing or related functions in an agile software development company
• Experience in pre-sales activities or in customer-facing roles
• Worked within the TV, OTT, AdTech or MediaTech industry
Was wir anbieten
What we offer:
• You will be working in a very committed, innovative and fast growing team with great team spirit and low hierarchies.
• We are flexible in working hours, whether onsite or remote.
• In our business environment of the multimedia industry, you will have large impact with what you do on global target markets.
• You will use state-of-the-art Marketing Technology tools.
• We support your participation in exciting industry events, workshops and advanced trainings if applicable.
• We are an on-site and remote-working team with head-offices in Germany. We always strive to constantly improve our ways of working together. Ideas, feedback and suggestions are welcome and taken seriously.
• We invest in growth and education of our team members.
• Free choice of hardware and bring-your-own-device policy.
• You will be facing Class-A customers and top-level partners within the Tech and Entertainment industry.
• Use the opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up building innovative MediaTech solutions, join Nowtilus now!
Probezeit: 6 Monate
Von: Ab sofort
Über den Arbeitgeber
Work on-site or remote from your happy place!
Ich möchte mich für diese Stelle bewerben
Bewirb dich ganz einfach mit deinem Social-Media-Konto oder erstelle ein kostenloses Konto bei Seasonary.
Schon Mitglied bei Seasonary? Anmelden
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Genuss- und Aktivhotel Sonnenburg
2.200,00 EUR / Monat
Senior Technical Project Manager (m/w/d)