Become the Product Manager and take full responsibility of Serveraide.ai Audio.
• We offer flexible working hours and up to 100% remote conditions (freelance) with the potential to work from any place in the world.
• You have the chance to become a part of our rising products engagements with emerging technologies like Edge Computing, Artificial Intelligence and much more.
• As an innovative company, we support your participation in industry events, workshops, webinars, and advanced trainings - your ideas, feedback and suggestions are much appreciated and taken seriously.
• We are constantly improving our ways of cooperation. Your ideas, feedback and suggestions are much appreciated and taken seriously.
Working closely with our product management to specify features and continuously improve our software system. With your deep knowledge in backend and frontend development, you support the team in improving and stabilizing our Server-Side Ad Insertion platform based on Node.js micro services and ReactJS frontend.
• Manage product roadmap based on the vision, strategy, and customer requirements
• Creation of descriptive backlog-items for handover into the development-team
• Steering the product-development on an agreed roadmap and strategy
• Reshape roadmap-items regularly based market research, industrial standard, and RFPs
• Align and providing information to the product marketing team for public communication of new
Was wir erwarten
• 5+ years of experience as product manager. Part of a scrum team is a plus
• Knowledge about agile methodology as well as planning and organizing team's work
• Excellent English language skills both written and verbal is required, German is a plus
• Experience with audio streaming is required
• Experience within the field of dynamic advertisement for audio is a plus
• Worked within the Radio-Broadcast, AdTech or MediaTech industry is a plus
• Understanding of product-lifecycle and agile product development
• Passionate about the product and providing true value to the customer
• Excellent communication skills with customer, internal and external stakeholder
• Ability to create and manage product roadmap
• Excellent ability to transfer requirement into meaningful written items
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Ability of understanding customer requirements and building the product portfolio
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Desire to learn and keep up with latest trends in technology
Was wir anbieten
What we offer:
• You will be working in a very committed, innovative and fast growing team with great team spirit and low hierarchies.
• We are flexible in working hours, whether onsite or remote.
• In our business environment of the multimedia industry, you will have large impact with what you do on global target markets.
• You will use state of the art technologies and standards like HLS, DASH, Low Latency Streaming, Header Bidding, Current Video Codecs, Cloud/ Edge Computing and more.
• We support your participation in exciting industry events, workshops and advanced trainings if applicable.
• We are an on-site and remote-working team with head-offices in Germany. We always strive to constantly improve our ways of working together. Ideas, feedback and suggestions are welcome and taken seriously.
• We invest in growth and education of our team members.
• Free choice of hardware and bring-your-own-device policy.
• You will be facing Class-A customers and top-level partners within the Tech and Entertainment industry.
• Use the opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up building innovative MediaTech solutions, join Nowtilus now!
Probezeit: 6 Monate
Von: Ab sofort
Über den Arbeitgeber
Work on-site or remote from your happy place!
Ich möchte mich für diese Stelle bewerben
Bewirb dich ganz einfach mit deinem Social-Media-Konto oder erstelle ein kostenloses Konto bei Seasonary.
Schon Mitglied bei Seasonary? Anmelden
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Ausbildung Duales Studium "Int. Tourismus- & Eventmanagement" (m/w/d)
SRH Dresden School of Management | DSM