Become an important part of our Software-as-a-Service platform team and take responsibility for frontend and backend development tasks in our modern tech stack.
• You will be working in a growing and very committed and experienced team with great team spirit.
• You will be using state of the art technologies like HLS, DASH, Low Latency Streaming, HbbTV, ATSC 3.0 Current Video Codecs, Cloud/ Edge Computing and more.
• As Nowtilus, we support your participation in industrial events, workshops, and advanced trainings.
• We offer flexible working hours and up to 100% remote conditions (freelance) with the potential to work from any place in the world.
• We are constantly improving our ways of cooperation. Your ideas, feedback and suggestions are much appreciated and taken seriously.
Working closely with our product management and customer onboarding team to specify features and continuously improve our software system. With your deep knowledge in backend and frontend development, you support the team in improving and stabilizing our Server-Side Ad Insertion platform based on Node.js micro services and ReactJS frontend.
• Direct collaboration with the operation and development tea
• Maintain and improve the automated cloud resource provisioning and management
• Secure and monitor cloud infrastructure
• Design and implement tools to provide scalable and reliable services
• Optimize performance of cloud-based applications
• Manage cost-effective use of cloud resources
• Troubleshoot issues with infrastructure and applications at runtime
Was wir erwarten
• 5+ years of experience of running services in a cloud infrastructure
• English language skills both written and verbal is required
• Working knowledge in designing, deploying, and managing cloud solutions
• Solid experience with monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, ELK stack, etc.)
• Experience with performance tuning
• Familiarity with network management tools and protocols
• Experience with troubleshooting complex technical issues
• Familiarity with DevOps tools and methodologies for automating deployments
• In-depth knowledge of at least one major public cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
• Experience with a variety of infrastructure technologies, including compute, storage, network, and security
• A deep understanding of software architecture in cloud environments
• Experience with scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, Python. Bash)
• Knowledge of automation and configuration management technologies (e.g., Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef)
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to migrate workloads to the cloud and optimize them for performance and cost
• Good understanding of security best practices in the cloud
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Was wir anbieten
What we offer:
• You will be working in a very committed, innovative and fast growing team with great team spirit and low hierarchies.
• We are flexible in working hours, whether onsite or remote.
• In our business environment of the multimedia industry, you will have large impact with what you do on global target markets.
• You will use state of the art technologies and standards like HLS, DASH, Low Latency Streaming, Header Bidding, Current Video Codecs, Cloud/ Edge Computing and more.
• We support your participation in exciting industry events, workshops and advanced trainings if applicable.
• We are an on-site and remote-working team with head-offices in Germany. We always strive to constantly improve our ways of working together. Ideas, feedback and suggestions are welcome and taken seriously.
• We invest in growth and education of our team members.
• Free choice of hardware and bring-your-own-device policy.
• You will be facing Class-A customers and top-level partners within the Tech and Entertainment industry.
• Use the opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up building innovative MediaTech solutions, join Nowtilus now!
Probezeit: 6 Monate
Von: Ab sofort
Über den Arbeitgeber
Work on-site or remote from your happy place!
Ich möchte mich für diese Stelle bewerben
Bewirb dich ganz einfach mit deinem Social-Media-Konto oder erstelle ein kostenloses Konto bei Seasonary.
Schon Mitglied bei Seasonary? Anmelden
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Ausbildung Hotelfachmann/-frau (m/w/d)
900,00 EUR / Monat