1. To enable complete use of our internal domain including options to showcase your company and place advertisements you must register as an employer.
2. Only persons who own a company, who are an amployee and acting on behalf of a company or are employed as an external service provider to a company and acting on their behalf, can register as an employer.
4. To register you add your name, surname and email address to our registration form for employers and send it in. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address. Once confirmed you will receive an email with a password. You will be able to log in to your new account with this password and your email address.
5. The user can add additional users to the account and allocate rights of use. The general domain of the account can be edited by all registered users and the personal domain only by the individual user. The account is available to all users concurrently and can be operated in multiple languages.
6. According to the Terms and Conditions specified by Seasonary the employer is responsible for any entered or uploaded content such as information, images and documents.