Become a leading part of our Software-as-a-Service platform team and take full responsibility for our customer relationships.
• You will be an essential part of our very committed operations team and work closely with product and development teams.
• We offer flexible working hours and up to 100% remote conditions (freelance) with the potential to work from any place in the world.
• You will be using state of the art tools like Jira, Confluence and Hubspot to manage the customers products lifecycle.
• As a company, we support your participation in industrial events, workshops, and advanced trainings.
• We are constantly improving our ways of cooperation. Your ideas, feedback and suggestions are much appreciated and taken seriously.
You are responsible to ensure that the company's customers are satisfied with our products or services and to implement customer success strategy. You help to increase customer retention and loyalty by providing support and guidance to them.
• You will analyze customer data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
• Work with customers to onboard them onto our Serverside.ai platform and ensure they are using it effectively.
• Handle customer support inquiries and escalate issues as needed.
• Advocate for customers internally to ensure their needs are being met.
• Stay up-to-date on product changes and ensure customers are aware of new features and how to use them.
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
• Provide feedback to the product team to help improve the product.
What we expect
• Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
• Clear communication with customers
• Understand customer needs
• Identify customers pain points
• Develop creative solutions to customer problems
• Troubleshoot customer issues
• Escalate customer issues
• Upsell and cross-sell customer products
• Provide customer training
• Monitor customer satisfaction levels
• At least 3 years of experience as a customer success manager or technical account manager role in IT
• You have defined and implemented customer success strategy
• You hired, trained, and mentored customer success managers
• You analyzed customer data to identify trends and common issues
• Worked closely with product and engineering to ensure customer success
• Created and delivered customer success presentations
• Experience managing a team of customer success managers
• Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as engineering, computer science or marketing or similar experience
• You have experience in the field of Streaming, IP TV, OTT TV, Digital Media and Ad-Tech, SSP, DSP
• Fluent in English language, both written and verbal is required, German language skills preferred
What we offer
What we offer:
• You will be working in a very committed, innovative and fast growing team with great team spirit and low hierarchies.
• We are flexible in working hours, whether onsite or remote.
• In our business environment of the multimedia industry, you will have large impact with what you do on global target markets.
• You will use state of the art technologies and standards like HLS, DASH, Low Latency Streaming, Header Bidding, Current Video Codecs, Cloud/ Edge Computing and more.
• We support your participation in exciting industry events, workshops and advanced trainings if applicable.
• We are an on-site and remote-working team with head-offices in Germany. We always strive to constantly improve our ways of working together. Ideas, feedback and suggestions are welcome and taken seriously.
• We invest in growth and education of our team members.
• Free choice of hardware and bring-your-own-device policy.
• You will be facing Class-A customers and top-level partners within the Tech and Entertainment industry.
• Use the opportunity to work for an exciting scale-up building innovative MediaTech solutions, join Nowtilus now!
Trial period: 6 months
About the employer
Work on-site or remote from your happy place!
You might also like
Stellvertretende Restaurantleitung (f/m/d)
Am See Park Janssen GmbH
Empfangsmitarbeiter / Guest Service Agent (w/m/d) (f/m/d)
Hilton Garden Inn Munich City Centre West